Integration of Amazon Alexa with Mini Wi-Fi (art.6741W)
Do you have Amazon Alexa and a Mini Wi-Fi (art.6741W)? You won’t need anything else to control your system with your voice, you can integrate your Amazon Alexa into your Comelit door entry monitor system in a few simple steps, without the help of a professional.
What do you need?
1. To have a configured and working Alexa device
2. To have a Mini Wi-Fi door entry monitor with firmware version >= 1.4.0 (the door entry monitor automatically updates to the latest available firmware version without requiring user action)
3. To have installed the latest version of the Comelit App on your smartphone (4.1.11)
4. To have installed the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone
What functions can you manage?
– Receiving the information that someone rang the doorbell
– If the face recognition feature is activated and the face of the person ringing the doorbell is registered in the list, you will receive the information of WHO rang the doorbell: “Emma has arrived”
– Opening doors or gates just with your voice*
– If you have assigned actuators (e.g. “stair lights”) to the buttons on the monitor, you can activate them just with your voice, “Alexa, turn on the stair lights”*
*When the system is at rest, the opening of doors and the activation of actuators is possible ONLY in KIT mode.
How can you use the function? Follow these simple steps:
1. Download/Update Comelit App to the latest available version (4.1.11) and pair your Mini Wi-Fi to the user you are registered with in the Comelit App
2. Download the Amazon Alexa app and enable the Comelit Home skill
3. Configure the interaction events