BRABANK Project – All the way to Poland for Comelit ViP system
At the end of 2016, development company Invest Komfort put the residential building BRABANK into service. The luxury residential complex located on the banks of the Motlawa River, overlooking the Gdańsk Old Town, makes the investment one of the most prestigious in Poland.
When choosing a video door phone system, the investor was guided by the following requirements:
– modern technology
– simultaneous communication with several entrance panels (without system capacity overloading)
– enabled communication with several porters’ rooms, both from entrance panels and screens
– dedicated screen button with an alarm function, enabling a connection between a tenant and a porter room
– system ability for future expansion in the next stages of investment
– aesthetics of entrance panels
After the due diligence process, Comelit ViP system, based on an IP connection was chosen, as it was the only solution in the market that met all project requirements.
The solution was delivered by a representative of the Comelit brand in Poland – company Alarmnet, and the installation was implemented by Authorized Partner Comelit – Gdynia-based company Porter.