- All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of COMELIT.
- COMELIT hereby authorises the copying/downloading of materials published by it on the website for non-commercial use only, provided any copy retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- Users may not post or transmit any messages that are libellous, defamatory, abusive, anti-competitive, illegal or violate any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets or rights in other confidential information.
- The names, trademarks and logos of COMELIT appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise used to indicate sponsorship, endorsement of, or affiliation with any product or service, without prior written permission from the COMELIT.
- Users may not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
Linking to external sites
- The COMELIT site includes external links which provide direct access to other internet sites, the COMELIT takes no responsibility for the content or information contained in them, and does not exert any editorial or other control over these external sites.
- The COMELIT cannot guarantee that these external links will work at all times and has no control over their availability.
Reliance on information
- The COMELIT shall not be liable for any financial loss, damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information or advice provided in this website.
- The COMELIT does not guarantee that the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free and that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- COMELIT does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings, nor does COMELIT exercise editorial control over postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of COMELIT, COMELIT reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review and remove such postings that COMELIT considers to be inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
Please note that all IP addresses are logged onto the COMELIT web server each time information is requested from the website. This may be used by the COMELIT for statistical purposes to determine the rate at which pages are being accessed. This information will help the COMELIT to develop the website and its services according to the specific requirements identified. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Intellectual property Website content:
The content of the website is protected by the author’s right.
The COMELIT is also responsible for the content of the website. It should therefore regularly review it’s content, in particular regarding the information that could be posted, if any, by the general public.
Website presentation: The presentation of the website is also protected by the author’s right, as long as it’s sufficiently distinctive and individualised. This is not the case if the website can be considered as “standard”.
Protection against abusive use of the website
The COMELIT may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the COMELIT website.
The COMELIT may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the information filed on the COMELIT website server.
The COMELIT reserves it’s right to provide any data filed on its server upon a formal and legal request by the competent authorities.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmission of the session identifiers (comprising random numbers generated by the server) needed for the safe and efficient exploration of the website and its applications.
The session cookies used by the Comelit website avoid recourse to other IT techniques that might prejudice the confidential nature of browsing, and do not allow acquisition of the user’s personal identification details.
It is always possible to configure the Internet browser so that it does not accept cookies, thus activating a form of anonymous web browsing. In this case, no data will be processed using the above-mentioned systems.
Permanent cookies remain on the device, even after leaving the website, until the user deletes them or their expiry date is reached. The Comelit website creates cookies of this type and stores them on the device, so that they can be read when the user next visits the website. Practically, this enables the website to find any pre-existing user preferences (e.g. wish lists) at the time of later visits to the website.
Refusal and blockage of cookies
- Most Internet browsers are configured initially to allow cookies automatically. At any time, the user is able to configure the browser to accept all or just some cookies, or to refuse them and stop their use by websites. In addition, the user can usually set the browser preferences so that a warning is provided every time a cookie is stored on the computer. Lastly, at the end of each browsing session, the user is able to delete all cookies received from the hard disk of the device used. Each browser has different configuration procedures to be followed should the user wish to delete the cookies held in its cookies folder.
By clicking on the links below, the user can obtain specific instructions for some of the principal browsers:
- Microsoft Windows Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- In order to opt-out of receiving Google Analytics cookies, the user can click on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- The user can find out more about cookies in general by clicking on the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- The user can find out more about behavioural advertising and on-line privacy by clicking on the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
- The user can find out more about Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- The user can find out more about the Criteo cookies used by our website by clicking on the following link: http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy